Welcome

Welcome to "Our Life"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

More Progress

What an awesome couple of days! We now have electricity and a refrigerator!!! Roger installed the new inverter and the big batteries and also the RV fridge that we had brought from Ohio. I am sooooooo excited! Now I want to go to town again so that we can stock the fridge!

I worked on the upstairs and the kitchen (again!). I ended up doing some more re-arranging in the kitchen area as we had to take out a shelf/counter area in order to put the fridge in. I am getting tired of redoing the kitchen but it was well worth it this time! I also move the "bedroom around a little so that I had somewhere to put some hooks for robes etc. Next will be the Bathroom! We are slowly getting this place put together, I hope. I am getting a bit tired of the "chaos" of moving! I have been in the process of "moving" since March! I am ready to do something else!! Ah well life is good anyway.

We took the wood off around the windows and Roger use "Great Stuff" around all of them as there were many areas we could see daylight! We will let that set up for a couple days and then trim it back where needed and caulk and put the trim back up. Maybe we will stay a little warmer this winter now. At least it shouldn't be as drafty.

Well that is all for me tonight, tired and ready for bed. Thanks for sharing our adventure.
Blessings, Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment