Welcome

Welcome to "Our Life"

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Round In Circles

Well, over the last two days Myra has re-arranged the upstairs twice more, but she says she thinks she has it now. We will see.
I spent several hours yesterday straightening out a drive shaft on one of the ATVs. This morning I installed the winch on it and got the charging system working. The ATV was working great. this is the first time in 3 weeks we had both of them running. this evening Myra and I went for a drive over to the airstrip and an overlook into a really cool valley on the ATVs. On the way home we for about 1000 feet from the cabin and the drive shaft that I straightened yesterday broke off and locked up the back wheel. So Much for that repair. Now the ATV sets along the trail at the back of our property and I will have to go out tomorrow with some tools and remove the Wheel, Hub, and then the drive shaft (CV Joint) to that wheel. Hopefully I will be able to drive it home on 3 wheels or something, because it won't move right now.
It has been fun buying the used stuff and encountering these challenges.
Today i modified our ATV trailer by extending the wheel base 12" wider so maybe it won't flip over on the rough terrain anymore.
I will get some pictures of the "finished" arrangement of the upstairs and the modifed trailer soon.
On a little different note, It was a nice day and the weather was good. Partly cloudy and about 60. The drive we took was gorgeous to look out over the valley. I took Myra to some places she has not been yet. It was fun. After my ATV broke i jumped on the back of hers and let her haul me home. That was spookey!
We picked some Wild flowers and Myra put a BuKay (I don't have a clue how to spell that) on the table. I think she will do pictures of that also.
See Ya,
Thanks for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment