Welcome

Welcome to "Our Life"

Monday, July 19, 2010

Rearranged The upstairs





















Well, it was a day to get things done for Myra and Myra did a lot of work. I finally repaired the floor area where we re-located the stairway, then we used more really twisted limbs and sticks to finish making more Guard Rail upstairs. It looks pretty cool. Then Myra moved the bed, the restroom (which is easy when there is no plumbing), made a closet area and a craft area. I unloaded the stuff from the boat, fueled it up and greased the Jet propulsion unit and cleaned it, and Built a toilet box for the Honey Bucket.






This was basically a typical day. It rained again, almost all day. there were only a few breaks in the rain. It was nice to be able to work in my Blue Tarp workshop so I did not get wet today.
Myra here. It was nice to figure out the arrangement for the upstairs today, I hope it works out! I think it will. Tomorrow I will finish up the upstairs and then work on the downstairs. It is a disaster! There are several totes of stuff that I need to go through and get stuff put away as well as there are still groceries to be put away. I think I know where stuff should go but as I have told Roger don't carve it in stone yet. About the time he gets used to where something is I move it.
Well time for popcorn, thanks for reading! Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment