Welcome

Welcome to "Our Life"

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30, 2010

OK so we are going to give this a try. I hope it works. I have been doing facebook but it really drives me nuts when I do an update and then am told it is TOO LONG! When you get going on some thought it is hard to count the characters you are using. So I will see if I can do a blog. I will try to post some pictures when I get on next time, don't really have time to today. We need to empty out a storage unit in Anchorage today, get the truck cleaned so we can put it up for sale and then load the boat and head back to the house which is a 3 hour boat trip. Hope to have internet at the cabin within the next couple of weeks so doing updates will be easier, won't have to come into town to do. Anyway we are loving life in "the bush" for the most part, Some adjustments are easier than others, more on that later, but overall we are loving being here in God's country.

No comments:

Post a Comment